OFD Consulting owner, Meghan Ely, combines in-the-trenches event experience with a love of wedding PR to empower her clients to take their businesses to new heights. She is a WeddingWire Education Expert as well as a regular contributor to Wedding Planner Magazine, Wedding Business Magazine, Catersource and SpecialEvents.com.
Meghan represents clients globally and has earned them coverage with the New York Times, Entrepreneur, Brides, Bridal Guide, the Knot, Martha Stewart Weddings, the Travel Channel, HGTV, Brit & Co and Refinery 29, among others.
Meghan has served on the national board of WIPA and is a long time member of the NACE conference education committee. She is also an adjunct professor in the Mass Communication department at Virginia Commonwealth University, specializing in Public Relations. Most recently, Special Events honored her as one of the top 25 young professionals in the event industry.
- Dazzle with Surprise & Delight in the Event Industry
- The Art of Storytelling & Wedding PR
- Bury the Pitch: a Guide to Modern Wedding PR
- Branding through the Client Experience
- 2019 Global Wedding Trends
- Being the Buzz: Staying Top of Mind in the Wedding Industry