Leah Weinberg is the Owner & Creative Director of Color Pop Events — a New York City-based wedding planning company that focuses on the details and lives in the logistics. Now in her sixth year of business, Leah leverages skills like organization, attention to detail, and client service from her prior career as a commercial real estate attorney to excel at event production.
Her colorful work and party planning tips have been published online and in print with Vogue, Glamour, Marie Claire, Martha Stewart Weddings, Martha Stewart Living, The Knot, Bravo, Buzzfeed and more.
A sought-after speaker, Leah most recently presented at NACE Experience, ALT Summit and WIPA.
- Building a Diverse and Inclusive Portfolio as an Event Professional
- Automate Your Boutique Event Business
- The Psychology of Weddings
- Leveling Up your Event Business
- How Photographers and Planners can Work Together Better