Leah Weinberg – co-founder of Oduberg LLP and co-owner of contract template shop Legally Set is an attorney, a recovering wedding planner, and the author of The Wedding Roller Coaster.
After nearly a decade in the wedding industry as the owner of Color Pop Events, a New York City-based wedding planning company, Leah is returning to her roots as an attorney to assist her former colleagues in the events industry, along with other entrepreneurs and business owners.
Her work and insights have been published online and in print with Vogue, the New York Times, People, CNN, CNBC, Bravo, Martha Stewart, and The Knot, among others.
A WeddingPro Educator with The Knot + WeddingWire since 2020, Leah travels throughout the country sharing insight with her peers regionally, as well as at national conferences such as Alt Summit, NACE Experience, and The Special Event.
- Guiding Your Clients Through the Wedding Roller Coaster
- Hospitality Redefined: Where do we go from here?
- Implementing Systems, Processes, and Automation in Your Boutique Event Businesses
- Hooked on a Feeling: The (Gasp!) Emotional Side of a Wedding Pro’s Job
new for 2023
- Let’s Get Legally Set for 2023!
- Is It Time for a Legal Tune Up? A Guide for Seasoned Wedding Pros
- Get Your Legal Savvy On: How to protect your event business
- What’s the Worst that Could Happen?