Class opens Feb 14th!
The Wedding Industry Speakers Course is the first of its kind in the event industry- a comprehensive step-by-step guide to breaking into speaking. Join award-winning event industry speaker Meghan Ely as she takes you through an 8-week course beginning in February.
Each week, there will be an option to join in Live or access on-demand recordings of the session. Weekly live office hours will be made available no matter where you are in the Course. A comprehensive resource and workbook will accompany and will include guides, checklists, and sample pitches, along with much more.
Topics to be Covered Include (but not limited to):
- Setting Speaking Goals + Determining your Thought Leadership Platform
- Selecting Competitive Topics + Descriptions
- Promoting your Speaking Offerings
- Pitching to Organizations
- Submitting to Event Industry Conferences
- Pricing + Agreements
- Navigating Audio Visual + Technology
- Structuring your Presentations + Tailoring to Individual Audiences
- Tips for Increasing your Chances of Being Rebooked
- Converting your Audience + Continuing the Conversation Long after your Talk
Our final week will be a Bonus week that ties other Wedding PR initiatives, such as podcast pitching and media outreach, back to your thought leadership platform.