Kristy’s work, like her personality, is at times difficult to pin down. Her brushstrokes can ebb and flow from highly detailed and meticulous to free-flowing and boundless, all the while remaining captivating and unmistakable. For the last 16 years, Kristy’s obsession with paint and paper has evolved into the innovative and wildly recognized brand, Momental Designs. Kristy has transformed event stationery into a persuasive and compelling medium that garners global attention from media, celebrities and some of the world’s most creative individuals. Widely regarded as an industry tastemaker, Kristy’s styling, painting and stationery innovations have been featured in creative editorials and installations in some of the world’s most famed publications.
Kristy’s work has been credited in People Magazine, OK! Magazine, Good Morning America, New York Live, The Knot, Inside Weddings and Brides Magazines, Vanity Fair, Martha Stewart Weddings, Flutter, You and Your Wedding, Brides UK along with countless blogs. Kristy’s work has also crossed over into fine art and lifestyle markets with licensing and the development of branded product lines for the top Arts & Crafts stores nationwide. Her licensed artwork can be found at Bed, Bath and Beyond, Target, Walmart, Anthropologie, Chatbooks and more. She is an 8-time author with Schiffer Publishing with her ninth title set to release in July of 2019.
- Stepping Beyond Weddings into Your Creative Empire
- Thriving, Not Just Surviving: The Experiential Economy Shift
- How to Enter a Flooded Market Powerfully
- Building a Team That Gets You
- Your Client and Your Art
- Flat-Lay Styling That Stands Out in the Sea of Sameness
- The Real Work Cycle of Far-Reaching Media Exposure
- Building Structure and Process within a Highly Artistic Brand
- 10 Reasons You Shouldn’t Write a Book and One Reason You Should