Leading floral stylist and event designer Katie Easley of award-winning Kate Ryan Design set out with one goal: to create joy for her clients. And she did just that, establishing Scottsdale-based Kate Ryan Design, combining her interior design background with her love of florals. In the following months, Katie quickly grew her small business to sales of over a quarter of a million dollars a year, catching attention of the Society of American Florists, who honored her as ‘Marketer of the Year’ in 2012. This accolade launched her consultancy and since then, Katie has worked with small businesses throughout North America on their sales prospecting, growth strategy and client experience. Katie is a regular fixture on television, and her work can be seen in the pages of Grace Ormonde, Modern Luxury Magazine and the Chicago Sun-Times, among others.
- Business Strategy: Brand, Sales, Growth
- Pitch Perfect Sales Scripts in 5 Step
- Harnessing the Power of Social Proof in the Event/Wedding Industry
- Be an Asset, Not an Ass: A Frank Look at Creating a Sustainable Event Company
- Pitch Perfect Sales Scripts in 5 Steps
- Insta-Fame Makes you Rich and Other Wedding Industry Urban Legends