Emily Sullivan is the owner of Emily Sullivan Events, a boutique wedding and event-planning firm based in New Orleans, LA, that specializes in celebrations throughout the Southeast. With a passion for entertaining, she uses her intuition and attention to details to customize each and every wedding experience for her clients.
She is a sought-after national speaker, with recent and upcoming engagements including The Special Event, NACE, WeddingWire World, and Wedding MBA. Emily was the inaugural chapter president for WIPA New Orleans, and now serves as the immediate past president.
Emily has been recognized by several industry publications for her achievements and insight, including Brides, Country Living, The Knot, Southern Weddings, Style Me Pretty and Catersource.
- The Custom Wedding Experience
- Creating the Job You Want: How to Define and Achieve Success
- Setting Boundaries Around Your Event Business
- The Ins and Outs of Year-Round Assessment in Your Event Business
- The Rise of Micro Weddings